A home blood pressure monitor is one of the most useful and important tools for those who have high blood pressure or hypertension issues.
Uses For Home Blood Pressure Monitors
There are various reasons why you might want to monitor your blood pressure at home. The most typical reason is that your doctor has prescribed you hypertension medication and wants to test the effects of different types on your blood pressure. By having you use a home blood pressure monitor that records the results he can then review the results and make a determination as to which medications are most effective.
10 Most Popular Home Monitors
- Omron HEM-780 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with ComFit Cuff
- Omron HR-100C Heart Rate Monitor
- Omron HEM-650 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with APS (Advanced Positioning Sensor)
- Omron HEM-711AC Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with Standard Cuff
- Panasonic Upper Arm Blood Preod Pressure Monitor
- Omron HEM-712C Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with IntelliSense
- Omron BP785 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Black/white
- Omron BP791IT 10+ Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Black/white, Large
- Omron HEM-711 DLX Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with Comfit Cuff
- Omron HEM-670IT Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with APS (Advanced Positioning Sensor) and Advanced Omron Heal Health Management Software
Today, however, many of the best home blood pressure monitor digital models have automatic cuff adjustments and can correctly adjust themselves for symptoms such as irregular heart beats. And while not as accurate as the monitors in your doctors’s office, they give good perfectly enough results for home use.
Home Blood Pressure Monitor Reviews
There are many perfectly good home monitors are the market today. Omron, in particular, has one of the best blood pressure monitor for home use. Check out reviews on two of the more popular models below:
Omron blood pressure monitor review