Since it first came on to the market, the digital blood pressure monitor has been a big hit with consumers. The older aneroid type home monitors were often so difficult to use that patients simply didn’t use them. But the digital blood pressure monitor styles are so much easier to use for a number of reasons.
1) For the most part, digital blood pressure monitors are automatic. With most of them, it’s no longer necessary to manually pump a bulb to inflate the arm or wrist cuffs. Based on feedback sensors, the digital monitors can tell when the cuff has been inflated enough and then – stop.
10 Most Popular Digital Blood Pressure Monitors
- Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Health WHO Indicator
- Ozeri CardioTech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Color Alert Technology
- Mark of Fitness MF-46 Auto-Inflate Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Gurin Upper Arm Digital Blood pressure Monitor with Case – 2 User – Medium Cuff
- Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Wrist Cuff
- Wrist-type fully Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Gurin Pro Series Wrist Digital Blood pressure Monitor with Case – 2 User
- EastShore Automatic Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor,60 memory ,FDA APPROVED
- Microlife Bp3na1-1x Deluxe Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Homedics BPW-060 Digital Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Digital technology allows monitor manufacturers a lot of flexibility in the types of monitors they can design. A perfect example of this is that you can find arm monitors, wrist monitors, and even finger monitors.
Advances in blood pressure equipment have escalated tremendously over the years making them easier than ever to use. And, as you can see from above, the prices of they typical home blood pressure monitor has come down as well.